Why Executive Re-Positioning?
Personal career management has come a long way. Senior Executives need a personal brand and position of expertise separate from their employer, which plays to their expertise and strengths.
As a result of the shift in career management, our twenty-first century programmes focus on assisting senior executives to:
• understand and promote their leadership strengths;
• demonstrate their expertise and knowledge in a relevant manner;
• position themselves and their personal brands in a consistent and congruent fashion;
• develop a long term focused public presence using a range of communication media including traditional and social.
The ZeopardThink Senior Executive Expert-Positioning and Development Programme
Each programme is individually tailored to the needs of the executive but session topics could include some or all, of the following:
• Identification of strengths, passions and expertise and finding the history and stories
which support and demonstrate that expertise and experience;
• Establishing a personal brand strategy and implementation plan;
• Unpacking expertise and knowledge and capturing it in relevant ways;
• Learning to position themselves to manage better conversations and interviews;
• Building a presence on LinkedIn, Google Plus and other outlets identified in the strategy;
• Creating a blog and website dedicated to conversations around their leadership
• Powerful delivery at interviews and presentations;
• Communication refresher and Article and blog writing for positioning;
• Article and blog writing for positioning; and
• Development of IP collateral including podcasts, video interviews and slideshare
Jennie Vickers of ZeopardThink has an unusual pedigree. 25 years as a business lawyer, as well as 5 years as a Mentor in Thought Leading Thinking, she combines an astute understanding of business with a knowledge of communications and marketing.The business exists to help clients communicate better with all their audiences and do better business as a result.
ZeopardThink likes clarity with clients and so works on a fixed project fee basis withclients and guarantees satisfaction with the outcomes.If you would like to talk more, contact Jennie Vickers on 021 274 9737
Click here to view the Executive Repositioning article.